Hello Beautiful People!
Now that November is in full swing, I thought I would create a bucket list of all the activities I would like to check off for the month. Typically I am not a bucket list kind of girl, but nevertheless I always try to have a great time & gain as many experiences as possible!
Since I live in the Washington D.C. area, there might be some items on the list that are specifically local to me!
I hope you enjoy this read and welcome you to share what you plan to do this November!
November Bucket List:
- Make a garland out of leaves
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Finish The Circle novel and discuss with friends
- Attend DMV Black Restaurant Week – Nov. 4-11
- Have an outside photoshoot with friends
- Holidays at National Harbor Outdoor Vendor Market– Beginning Nov. 16
- Watch a New Christmas Movie
- ZooLights – Nov. 23 – Jan. 1, 2019
- Visit a new winery
- Go on a bike ride