I thought I would share some of my favorite thrifting tips to you the next time you are out hunting! Enjoy!
5 Savvy Tips to Keep in Your Back Pocket for a Day Thrifting:
- Research the trends: Typically, I always have an idea of what I am looking for when I walk into the store. To prepare, do your own research and gather inspiration from latest fashion blogs, magazines, or browse Pinterest for the latest trends!
- Make a list: If you’re like me, your mental calendar is a little unreliable sometimes, so write your ideas down! Get a strategy of items that are must haves to pick up during your trip- you’ll save yourself the headache of trying to decide at the register when it’s finally time to check out!
- Keep it simple!: I cannot stress this enough- Trust me, dressing for success while shopping includes wearing a loose fitting top, flat shoes, and bottoms you can easily get in and out off will keep you comfortable while browsing the isles & in the fitting rooms.
- Patience, is a virtue: Sometimes the perfect find takes time, so thrift often! Best times to shop are post-holiday and spring cleaning for incredible inventory options!
- HAVE FUN! Always remember to have fun with your style and during thrifting. Don’t be afraid to take those risks without going broke during your trip!
- I love to start in the same section every thrift trip. Mine happens to be shoes or dress. I normally have the most energy when I begin shopping which is perfect since these sections can get pretty crowded!
What are some tips that you keep in mind while shopping? Leave a comment below 🙂